I saw this posted on my Facebook newsfeed from Mormon.org-- it's called
Helping in The Vineyard
(you can click on the image or link above)
(you can click on the image or link above)
It's a website by the Church that allows for volunteer activities online! I tried a few and it's really, very simple. They have lots of different tasks that need to be completed.
Anyone can join in and help! All you need to do is register for an account and they will get you started!
And behold, I tell you these things that ye may learn wisdom; that ye may learn that when ye are in the service of your fellow beings ye are only in the service of your God.
- Mosiah 2:17
As always, please leave your email address if you'd like an invite to read the full version of HTSAL!
Have a beautiful day,
Lisa
As always, please leave your email address if you'd like an invite to read the full version of HTSAL!
Have a beautiful day,
Lisa


No comments:
Post a Comment